Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Sleepy Little Cajun Town

A Sleeping Little Cajun Town overview Its a bird, Its a plane, Its Santa Clause

A Tour of Carolina Street Carolina Street Moving down Carolina Street The End of Carolina Street

The Hebert House at the end of Carolina Street
Carolers braving the cold
The Skating Rink

Playground Fun

Evan's Hardware Store

Church Street

Town Square with center Playground

Keeping Watch

Honest, Santa, I've been a good boy!!!! Harry, Ron and Heromine drop in for a spell.. Commuter Express

Crystal Gardens Conservatory
Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus
Ha, you missed me!!

And I want a pony, and a train and a...

3 comments:

Becky said...

Wow Donna! That is amazing!

Katya said...

Donna,

What a marvelous work of ART! I cannot imagine the wirk and time that goes into such a venture! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

Duane and Nancy said...

very cool! I have to admit I thought it was the dessert table at first. you know, frosted cookies, powdered sugar treats, etc. Can you guess what I'm craving right now, lol!