Thursday, July 19, 2007

Free Seeds

Good Morning
I am over run with Balsam Impatient seed aka Touch Me Nots, Lady Slippers. Anyway, anyone who send me a sase will recieve seeds in a variety of colors. These babies bloom profusely all summer long well actually they start blooming in the spring here and last through September early October. This is how tall they get in my Zone 8-9 garden. These were taken earlier this month. The date on my camera is wrong. The touch me nots are the flowers on the left side of the picture and extreme right, next to the rosebush on the corner. So if you are interested just let me know. I also have tons of coral nymph and lady in red sages. Thanks

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh what a beautiful picture!!! Absolutely makes me jealous! I am from South Florida, and my husband is from Shreveport, LA! I picked up your site from "Through the Garden Gate" website comments. I have done all of the crafts, etc. you mention in your interests, but have given up mostly everything. I cannot bring myself to like scrapbooking, but I know it is a popular hobby, for sure. I really seem to like this "photowalking", taking pics as you walk for exercise...and sharing on the blog. Hope to see more of you...come see me at my blog...
Julie

Anonymous said...

Hello Donna,

My sister and I both are looking for seeds to Touch-me-nots. Any luck you may have some seeds yet? I just ran across your blog through a search while looking for seeds. Contact me at; lzrdrox@yahoo.com so I can sase to you. TIA!

Michael King