Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Back Online

After having my dsl knocked out by Hurricane Gustav over a week ago, I am finally back up and running. I could not believe it when I lost my dsl connection and Bellsouth could not do anything about it. I just kept getting the same answer "There are 47 of you in the outage area and we are not sure when we can get the repair work done". But I'm back in the saddle again and thought I would share some of my pictures from the storm.

A mid storm visitor

My beautiful oak tree that took a beating. I lost numerous limbs at the top. I guess that is natures way of pruning trees.

Hope you enjoy....

2 comments:

Julie said...

Glad you are back! AND doing A-OK! Your tree did get a little natural pruning!!! :)
See ya around...Julie

Julie said...

How are things going since Gustav? Have you done any paper crafts lately? How's the garden???