Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to all

Happy Mother's Day to all of you who are mothers or like a mother to someone. Being a mother has been the greatest and most fulfilling experience of my life and one I wouldn't have missed for anything. My mother was a fantastic roll model. She made so many days special for the four of us. She taught us what it means to stand on your own and to take up for yourself and your family. She taught me what being a good mother, wife and christian means and I try very hard to follow in her footsteps in so many ways. She is my hero.
Check out her Imperial Butter Crown and my Frisbee Hat. Ain't we styling!!!
Again Happy Mother's day to all....

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness...3 brothers! How ever did you survive??? LOL...I just remember how my 1 brother tortured us (my sister and I)! He is the best brother in the world though!!!