Monday, July 17, 2006

10 more things that make me smile 11. Cajun Dancing 12. The tinkling of windchimes 13. A cool crisp autumn morning 14. The smell of the burning of the sugar can fields during cane harvesting 15. Looking at old photo albums 16. The mischievous tinkle in my Dad's eyes 17. Memories of drinking Cafe au lat with my grandparents 18. Spending the evening with my brothers 19. Watching Lucy (the dog) and Casper (the cat) play together 20. My husband's smile

Lucy and Casper playing around

Babysat our grandson last night for the first time. Russ and I had a blast. He was so good. I can't wait to do it again. We had more rain today. The gardener in me says yeah, but the woman who is going stir crazy being cooped up every afternoon is saying argh. We only have 4 weeks of summer vacation left and I don't want to miss a minute of it.

Here is some garden shots

My Greenhouse

Greenhouse Visitors

No comments: