Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Things That Make Me Smile 21-30

21. Talks with my Mother My beautiful Mother and Andre
22. The beauty of the Louisiana Plantation Homes
Nottoway stands overlooking the Mississippi River. This enormous mansion, completed in 1859, reflects an unusual combination. Greek revival architectural elements blend with innovations that were the fanciful desires of the original owner. Not only is the floor plan irregular, but the house contained many elements that were innovative and rare in the mid-19th century, such as indoor plumbing and hot and cold running water. 23. The energy of a Mardi Gras Parade 24. Watching the hummingbirds fight over my feeders 25. My new Grandson, Logan

Russell and Logan

26. A Mardi Gras Ball 27. My roses 28. Breakfast Duty at School 29. A New Orleans Accent 30. The way my husband thinks I'm beautiful

1 comment:

Becky said...

Logan is adorable! love those pics!