Thursday, July 27, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away

Its raining again today. Lord knows we need it, but if we don't get some sun soon I'm gonna shrivel up. Never did get around to making soap the other day. I think I will do that today. I want to make two batches, Lavender and Spiced Plum, two of my favs. I love the feel of homemade soap. Most people think its harsh and scratchy, man are they mistaken. I have several containers and jars in my bathroom filled with soap. Most of it is soap I received in swaps on Soapnuts.

And pictures of the bathroom Russ and I added on last year. This is where I enjoy using those soaps

Here are some garden shots from this week. Rio Samba Rose

Touch of Class

Mrs. Jimmy Spangler

1 comment:

Becky said...

That Rio Samba rose is gorgeous!
I totally love your bathroom, is that a stained glass window?
your hibiscus are just to die for!