Friday, July 21, 2006

Chuck Norrisisms

Let me start off by saying that I have a 19 and 15 year old. That in itself is a scary thought, but the things these kids are into amaze me. Both of them are really good kids, knock on wood. My oldest, Jacob, has always had this really wierd sense of humor. He recently bought this shirt about Chuck Norris. Something about evolution and Chuck Norris allowing animals to live. Anyway when I asked him about the meaning behind this shirt, he showed me this website. This stuff is too funny. My favorite is
Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
I know its stupid, but I just got the giggles over it.
We are going on a road trip this weekend to Houston. I haven't been there in ages. We normally go to New Orleans, but after Katrina I'm too afraid to go. The reports coming out of their are still heart wrenching. Children living on the streets alone or actually in gangs because their parents are either missing or dead. The violence is horrible. With that said, Jacob and a friend are going down there this weekend. Keep them in your prayers. They are going to stay with another friend, so hopefully this person will steer them clear of the bad areas.
Here are pictures of my children goofing off as usual.
Jacob - who needs a hair cut something bad,

Matt and The Grandman - Logan

Took picutres of the garden again today, will post them on Monday,

3 comments:

Becky said...

I am rolling over here with laughter!
The Chuck Norrisism's are rampant here too! There is a hilarious video on you-tube about his special "powers", like how his beard keeps him from getting hit, etc. If my kids can find it, I'll send you the link, your kids will think it's the bomb, lol

Anonymous said...

if you think that is funny, check out this site!

http://www.historyaddict.com/chucknorrisisms.htm

It also has Mr.T facts at the bottom!

Anonymous said...

oops that is

it says .htm at the end